Spoiler Warning


Always assume Spoilers and possible profanity in context. These are often adult themed movies.


Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ten Big Life Problems and Movies to Help You Deal With Them

Hi Everyone,

I just realized that Lena at The Colors Magazine has posted a piece i wrote for her. Go over there and check it out, it's a fun change of pace called Ten Big Life Problems and Movies to Help You Deal With Them. Let me know what you think and check back here tomorrow for a new review!

http://www.thecolorsmagazine.com/index.php/2010/02/10-big-life-issues-and-movies-to-help-you-deal-with-them-from-criminal-movies/

Out of the PastDouble Indemnity (Universal Legacy Series)The Last SeductionPoint BlankThe Maltese Falcon

12 comments:

Lana A said...

Wonderful and fun too!

Brent said...

Thanks Lana! I had a lot of fun doing it. It's a little different. as I wrote it with that blog in mind. Thanks for checking it out!

prattleonboyo said...

Outstanding, Brent. I really enjoyed that one.

Brent said...

Thanks Peyton!

TirzahLaughs said...

Hah. Funny.

Brent said...

Glad you liked it Tirzah!

Matthew K. said...

Great idea for taking a new look at old films. One could do this for all sorts of different genres or situations. I might try it with superhero movies.

Bernadine said...

I agree Brent, it was a fantastic post! Although, would you be concerned if I decided to follow some of their examples? LoL

Brent said...

@Matthew
Thanks! Be sure to let me know if you do. There are certainly a lot of old superhero movies I wouldn't mind recollecting.

Brent said...

@Bernadine,
I leave everyone to their own best judgement. However, the leads in these movies probably serve best as cautionary tales, as you can see it doesn't usually end well for them!

JACQUI said...

This was a brilliant idea for a post. I'd like to see more like this. It's fun :)

Brent said...

Thanks Jacqui,
I wanted something to fit in with Lena's presentation at Colors. I'm certainly open to a variety of approaches as long as they fit the theme. It's great the new ideas that making blogging friends can give you. So glad you enjoyed it!