Spoiler Warning


Always assume Spoilers and possible profanity in context. These are often adult themed movies.


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cool Hand Luke at 1:37 Exactly

This is just to let you know that I'll be hosting a discussion this week (for seven days) at my friend Russell's site "1:37 Exactly." His blog is full of cool stuff, but this is part of his "Let's Talk" series. Basically, you leave a comment at his site and and I'll edit it into the post. It'll be going on for seven days so stop in as often as you like!

This is one of my all time favorite movies, and may well be the best anti hero film out there. Whether you agree or disagree, stop in over there and let me know, or just talk about your favorite moment, as you like. See you over there!

http://137exactly.com/2012/05/20/lets-talk-cool-hand-luke/

Here's one of my favorite scenes to remind you how great it is, if you haven't seen it in awhile: